Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy belated Father's Day






You were never one to express your true feelings
You were never one who talked much
You were never one who hugged and caressed me
Nor were you one who asked questions

You are and will always be a stranger in my life
An intimate stranger

You were always in my life
Yet it felt like you were never there
Your presence was but only a ghost
lingering

There have been times when I have asked myself
Who is that stranger opening the door?
Who is that stranger crossing the household?



Even so,
I hope you forgive me for my ignorance,
I hope you forgive me of my errors



I'm sorry.




Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment