Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Saturday, July 4, 2009

Coincidences Do Happen in Life


"A coincidence
is a small miracle in which God chooses to remain anonymous."
-Emma Bull-

Coincidences do happen indeed :)



I was on the bus and I saw a girl sitting not far away from me wearing the same shoes as me^^
Bless you~



:)


Hoping more coincidences would happen today^^


2 comments:

❤Yisin said...

How come you name the comment as teardrops falling from the sky leh? then i leave you comment, i will imagine i'm angel then the comment is tears...fallig from sky? hehe XD lolz... hey! thanks for your coment at my art blog de. always make me smile and happy! hugs...

i love coincidences too!!!! :D but sometimes very pai seh, when the ppl wearing the same cloth walking across u..and look at each other..haha expecially that is a boy...omg..super shy...

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha^^
Yeah your the angel alright^^

Post a Comment