Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Friday, July 23, 2010

No specific name for this.




1.
When I'm closing my eyes,
I lose myself;
falling into the dark abyss.
I'm having a nightmare
but I know you're by my side.



2.
You taught us how to read.
You taught us how to write.
You taught us how to listen.
You taught us how to speak.
Thank you for teaching us the things you know.



3.
You guide us up,
step by step,
to excellency.



4.
The mountain I climb,
Is as high as sun can shine,
You just put me on the top pf the world.



5.
When the night gets cold;
and I'm shivering to death all alone,
you appear like my fairy godmother,
and help me through the night.



6.
When time gets rough and life gets tough;
when the obstacles in life make us miserable;
and when we can't adjust our own sails properly,
you'll guide us patiently through the Seven Seas.



7.
As long as I'm with you,
I'm content.
Cause all I'm after is your laughter.



8.
When I'm all alone in the darkness,
crying my guts out;
you're the spider in the corner keeping me company.




Those above were all made up by yours truly^^
Except for the 3rd and 4th one which I got from Jeremiah's lyrics.
They're for a tiny little book my friend and I are making.







No comments:

Post a Comment