Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Friday, July 16, 2010

Top of the World


Top of the world


Something’s over here bothering me,
And it’s kinda tough and makes no time for me,
ABC, 123, all I did, was just see,
And my brain was blank for I was fast asleep,
Lately I’ve been getting many C’s,
But the wonder of you led me up to B’s,
With much faith, and much trust,
In whom you, we believe,
You will guide us all up to excellency,
*I’m on the, top of the world looking,
Down on creations and the only explanation I can find,
It’s the mountain I climb,
Is as high as sun can shine,
You just put me on the top of the world.




Lyrics done by Jeremiah^^

it


No comments:

Post a Comment