Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perfect Fairy Tale


I wish I was living in a fairy tale.





Like Snow White and her 7 dwarfs

but

Without the poison apple.




Like Sleeping Beauty, Aurora and her loving parents

but

Without the spindle.




Like Alice and her white rabbit

but

Without the Cheshire Cat.




Like Belle and her prince

but

Without the enchantment of a Rose.




Like Jasmine, Alladin and Genie

but

Without the shadow of a Sorcerer.




Like Cinderella and her glass slippers

but

Without her stepmother and stepsisters.




Like Ariel and her pretty songs

but

Without the curse of Ursula.






Princess in a dream.

I've dreamed it so many times.

And deep down I know,

Dreams were meant for sleeping.





And I know.

Without the curses, enchantments, spells and evil.

A fairy tale wouldn't be a fairy tale.

Like a half told story.




Its just a dream like any other.
A fairy tale like any other.






================❤❤❤================




I had this sudden urge to write something,
While I was bathing.


Strange.


Weird.





So I'm posting something in Rhymes of Life.
The first ever post in 2010^^

My writer's block seems to have disintegrated, dissolved.

So yes.

I'm back.



Hurray!
:D





2 comments:

❤Yisin said...

me too!!!me too! always wish to live in fairy tale!!! XD hugss....

i always wanted to draw something when i'm bath :P

Spiral Riynn said...

In a bath huh.
That's a new thought.

Post a Comment