Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Friday, October 1, 2010

Freak Show


Laughter.

Shouts.

Jeering.

Teasing.

Crying.

I hear them all.



Sorrow.

Pity.

Disgust.

Glee.

Greed.

I feel them all.



I'm caged in.

I'm tied up.

I'm beaten.

I'm gagged.




Unable to move.

Unable to talk.

Unable to see.




Cause I'm a freak show.

Traveling with a circus.

That's what I do.









Cause I'm just a freak show.





P/s: Yup that's me in the photo.
That's chocolate you see on my lips not poison ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment