Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Sunday, October 3, 2010

I wrote a song.


As you can see we are the best friends

There is nothing in between of us

We share secrets no one else knows


(Chorus)
Friendship forever

What does it really mean

To be together all the time

And don't understand?


(Chorus)
Friendship forever

How strong our bond will last?

It's just a mystery for us

I hope we're still friends.



We laugh, we play, we gossip and joke.

We cry, we weep, we share our stories.

And that's what friends are for.



(Chorus) x infinity




I've got the lyrics and the melody and half the chords for it.
But I'm damn lazy to write it down.
Ugh.


Here's something I found from the internet.




Friend -- Most of the people that Facebook calls "friends" I call Acquaintances.
Actual Friend -- Someone whom I've had a meal with, or has visited my home.
Real Friend -- Someone who would drive me to the airport at 6 am.
True Friend -- Someone who would get me out of jail.










No comments:

Post a Comment