Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Heart Broken


In a quiet room.

Suddenly I hear a sharp piercing sound.

Then I hear glass shattering.

I hear the pieces smashing onto the hard cold floor.

I turn around and check.

Everything is in place.

Nothing is shattered.



Perhaps it was just my imagination.



Suddenly I feel a sharp pain coursing through my veins.

The unimaginable feeling.

as if my heart is being ripped apart.

as if a bullet has made its way straight through my heart.

I check.

There's no wound nor is there crimson blood.






This time I know,

it's not my imagination.




What I just experienced

was my heart being broken.











Suddenly inspired by something.



No comments:

Post a Comment