Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Forbidden Lust






I close my eyes tight


Another sleepless night has come

The moon shines so brightly

Blinding me

Then

The bed creaks silently

I can feel your presence

I open my eyes

And find you staring so intensely at me

Not a word

You stroke my cheeks

I can feel the warmth channeling through your hands

You leaned against me

Our skin brushing in contact

You planted a wet kiss on my forehead

I shiver slightly

A little afraid yet so eager

You caress me so gently

Fondling me like a child

Slowly and silently

Your daring hands slip cautiously into my clothes

Roaming through the forbidden grounds

I let out a moan

I can see the devilish smile on your lips

Teasing me

Is this a trap?

I ask myself

Have I let my guard down?

Again, you stroke me

I can feel your masculine body against me

I tremble again with eagerness and excitement

You bent forward all of a sudden

The kiss

Featherlight

Like a butterfly

Come and gone

I pulled you towards me

Deepening the kiss

I could feel your sensual lips brushing against mine

The tip of your burning tongue lurking inside me

You tasted hot and sweet

Honeyed wine could not compare


You have triggered something inside of me




Something dark and forbidden...













Ermmm...
I leave the rest to you and your imagination and see where it gets you

This is really embarrassing

>
////<

But bare in mind that this is only fictional!!!
If anyone of you can be so foolish to think that that is from my experience
I'll personally tear you part by part and shred you into mince meat!!!
Understood??

I was bored...
Don't blame me
I'm a healthy 17 year old with hormones pumping to the max...
It's normal, nothing illegal...
But if my mum sees this, she'll praise me then skin me alive...
= =







~owari~



6 comments:

Nate River said...

no one said tat u r not healthy with dunno wat hormones pumping all over = =

tis is.... ...

so...

ohmygod.

i agree wif d last sentence.

ur mom will surely skin u alive^^

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha^^

JW said...

= =
this poem is definitely triggering
tsk tsk...hormones pumping age~
anyway, still need some improvement~some place lack of continuity

Spiral Riynn said...

JW: Hehe... I'm still an amateur...

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

just say it: u are in need of rough and illicit sex.

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... Very funny... You are the one needing it...

Post a Comment