Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Monday, January 5, 2009

*Spiral of Destiny*



Destiny is a spiral


Turning and spinning around


The sun rises and sets


Each day starts with a different pattern


The spiral is always turning


No matter how hard you try to stop it


It will never change


Try listening for the heartbeat of destiny to stop

Try pushing it aside


It is nothing but a game


Those who win will get the chance to make choices


Those who lose can only drift with the tide of fate


Perhaps destiny is really unchangeable

We are just puppets on a stage


With strings on our every limb


Given only one life


Fate


You are cruel and cold


With no sympathy and fear


I shall change my own fate


By turning the clock wheels around


I shall change my future


And change it in a different pattern






... ... Bored?? Haha...

I made this up when I was in Form 2 or so...
Hehe^^
I changed it a bit here and there^^



Spiral, huh??
That's where my name originates from^^




~*owari*~




2 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Spiral! XD.. Nice one as usual - fitting description of life.

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks~

Post a Comment