Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

~Lively puppets, Lifeless souls~



She, a puppet

Lively yet lifeless

She, a puppet

Bound by strings that control her every limb

She, a puppet

Strange and sorrowful

How long has she been standing there

Bound by cords that have long snatched away her freedom

How long has she been controlled

Physically and Emotionally

Being robbed off her freewill

Though sad

She may not show emotions

Though she performs freely on stage

She is still caged by strings

Strings and cords that seem like poisonous thorns

Which keep her still

When will she be free?



I wonder...






This is something I came up with...
Say, aren't we all puppets, though we're not controlled by strings
but by money, wealth and power?
Yes??






~owari~






P/s: Comments, badly needed^^

1 comment:

Nate River said...

i luv tat puppet doll pic

>.<

so cute~

Post a Comment