Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stuck in the MIDDLE



I'm stuck in the middle.



In the middle of a rail road.
With two steaming trains approaching from both ends.
Help?


In Kinokuniya.
With Percy Jackson in one hand,
and Harry Potter in the other.
Help?


On a cross road.
With cars honning from behind.
Help?



I do have to choose one.
Must.
And sacrifice the other.



Can't I keep them both?
No.
Can't I befriend both?
No.
They're two different magnetic poles.
So no.




Hurt feelings.
Whilst stuck in the middle.




================❤❤❤================





If you can guess what I'm saying,



Then my friend,

I'll tell you,



'You're a genius of the heart.'



^^







No comments:

Post a Comment