Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Teach me






Teach me to smile, she said.

And I'll teach you how to cry.



Teach me to sleep, she said.

And I'll tell you how to wake.



Teach me to dream, she said.

And I'll teach you how to spread your wings and soar.



Teach me to dance, she said.

And I'll teach you how to sing.



Teach me to yell, she said.

And I'll teach you how to whisper.






Teach me the things you know;

And I'll repay you with everything you seek.







In the end, he taught her how to love.






No comments:

Post a Comment