Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Friday, January 29, 2010

the world is too small



The world is a small small place.



I wish it were bigger.


So I wouldn't meet people I know.


I want to stand on a street.


Walk down an alley all by myself.


Not recognized by anyone.


I just want to listen to my own footsteps and my own thoughts.



I don't want to see another set of familiar eyes staring at me.



Please, enlarge the world.







What made me write this?
Cause I met a ex-schoolmate of mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment