Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Changes

I know I've changed

Have I changed for the better??

I dunno

Perhaps some have noticed

Perhaps there are those that aren't aware

Everything about me is changing

I've noticed that

I used to like crowded places

I used to like to play the fool

I used to like the noise of life

But now

I've changed

I no longer adore the many expressions of people

I no longer want to be surrounded by people

I want to hide my true self from everyone

My view about the world is different

But I keep these view points to myself

I'm still being cheerful

But that's just a mask on the outside

I may not have changed much on the outside

But deep down I'm feeling cold

I know it in my mind's eye





...I've changed...




p/s: Not everything is true, some are true but some aren't

1 comment:

Nate River said...

If u wan 2 change 4 d better, go on a diet, K?

we all will notice.

hehe

Post a Comment