Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fading feelings

Feelings fade in time

They're fragile

I knew that from the start

But still I told myself it wasn't true

It was a tiny crush

I knew

Whenever he smiled or talked

My heart skipped a beat

My heart thumped so hard on my ribcage

I was afraid he might hear

We laughed, talked, argued, sang

Together

No one knew about these feelings

I kept them to myself

He knew until I told

They knew it too

When he found out

He told me

'It will fade in time'

Perhaps he was right

But I denied it

I wanted it too last forever

But now

That feeling is gone

Faded, gone with the wind

Some things are meant to be

but some are not

Perhaps this is one of those



My feelings are changing with the wind...


p/s: Some of this is true but some aren't^^

5 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Sweet yet sad :|

I love all the poems!

Rainy Days was nice - as i love the rain too o.o||

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanx^^

Nate River said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spiral Riynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arliexzter Galliarno said...

hmm....meaningful..

Post a Comment