Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rainy days


Rain

It has been raining

Perhaps it's because of the monsoon

When it rains

It seems as if the sky is crying

It's tears are falling

The rain droplets signify tears

I feel sad

I try to put on a cheerful smile

But still the sadness remains

Sad memories overflow my mind

My tears flow like the rain droplets

But still

I like it when it rains





1 comment:

Nate River said...

Me, too, loves rain.

But i hate it when u sang d song:

"落水没钱买面包~"(read in cantonese)

Post a Comment