Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Friday, December 19, 2008

Moving Targets

There are so many targets in life

They change often and differ greatly

After one target is achieved

we lose it

And move on further

to another

One either wins or loses

It depends on the person himself

Once you've missed it

There's no turning back

Each target is like a turning point in life

Where we learn to accept new changes

New possibilities

New responsibilities

New people

There are times after one has achieved their target

Which at the same time they lose it

They turn around

and find out that they miss all those turning points



And I do miss them!!!!!!!

Arghhhh!!!

=.=

I really miss those times before and during SPM^^

Now my target is gone and I have to find another one again...

Haizzz...





3 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Now, i dread the time before SPM;
Who knows, i might miss it as you do AFTER SPM. =|

Spiral Riynn said...

Hahax
It's not as bad as you expect it is^^

Spiral Riynn said...

To myself...
I have found my target :)
Smile :)

Post a Comment