Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Clock wheels of Time


Sometimes I think

What would happen if time stopped?

Would we still be able to live on??

To me

Time is like a melody

When the second or third note is played

The first note fades slowly away

Even though the needle of the clock still stops at the same position

It is never the same again

Although the date of today is the same as last year's today

But it is still different

Nothing can be the same

Indeed

Time waits for nobody

Sometimes it's slow like a snail

Sometimes it's fast like a leopard on wheels

The clock wheels of time are unstoppable

No matter who hard you try

You can never wind back time

Even the strongest man fail to do so

No matter how hard I try to grasp onto time

It still escapes my clutches

All my past memories

Still fade with time...




Hahax
Don't mind me
I was bored so I came up with this lousy junk^^

4 comments:

Post a Comment