Please don't be mistaken.

This is a blog where I spout lousy poetry and speak in Morse Codes. And I don't update this blog often. If you're not interested in my ramblings please, please I say, close it.

But everyone is welcome to it.


P/s: The thick thick wall of a writer's block has disintegrated.
So I'm back! Woohoo~


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Insomnia

When my head touches the pillow

My body feels incredibly heavy

As if there's a weight on top of me

My eyelids are heavy too

They close the moment the lights are turned off

But somehow

my mind is still wide awake

It's still active

Aware of my surroundings

There seems to be a switch that is still turned on

And I can't find a way to turn it off

During the long hours of the night

My body is already numb

But still my mind floats about at the entrance

The feeling of being asleep is like falling into a dark abyss

But now it feels like I'm only floating

Hours pass by

I'm still awake

It feels as if I've injected myself with caffeine

...


...I can't sleep...


Help

1 comment:

Post a Comment